JAVA DEVELOPER (ASF)
ASF — Api Service Factory — is a new project, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services.
We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum, using the Harmonized API layer.
- drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider. Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
- young agile team of professionals
- continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- modern stack of technologies
- Java development, responsibility for implemented functionality
- participation in all activities: technical design, QA, code reviews, CI/CD
- 2+ years in enterprise development, Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Databases, Git
- experience in Agile environments
- English (upper-Intermediate +)
- curiosity, ability to self-organize, openness to new solutions
- Nice to have:
- experience with microservices
- CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
If you are in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org