PYTHON DEVELOPER (DT SECURITY)
We are looking for an experienced Developer who will strengthen our distributed international team bringing in his/her great experience into our daily work with the project.
For our customer we develop a SecTool — protocol confirmation testing solution for access protocols and services of DTAG.
SecTool handles test process simulating customer’s dial-in into the DT-Core Network. It designed mostly for black-box integration testing of Broadband-Network-Gateways (BNG) of DT. Depending on different requirements it operates a wide range of tests.
- Development of protocol confirmation testing solution
- Testing and analyzing of protocols using python
- Migration to python 3.x
- Close communication in distributed agile team
- Strong experience with Python + Pytest
- English suitable for daily communication and work with documentation, Jira Tickets, User Stories etc (from B1/B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in analyzing protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, ANCP, RADIUS
If you are in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org