PYTHON DEVELOPER (REMOTE)
We are looking for a Python developer for our client’s unique long term project — SPACE, a platform which is developed from scratch for one of the world’s leading banks that enables statisticians, economists, and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining a communication library, developing data migration concepts, defining and implementing validations and calculation engines. This also includes the design of underlying data structures and continuous deployment of the services.
- Write maintainable and testable code using Python 3.5 +;
- Develop a pool of libraries and pipelines for different business processes;
- Ensure code standards and software quality;
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Perform code reviews and provide mentorship to team members;
- Share your knowledge within the team and between the teams.
Along with that, you will be part of an agile international team: participate in daily review and retrospective meetings.
We are expecting from you:
- Solid coding skills in Python 3, especially including the framework Pandas,
- Strong understanding of OOP and functional programming
- Hands-on experience with unit testing using mocking frameworks (pytest, etc.)
- Good knowledge of REST API
- 2+ years of Experience with Python development
- 3+ years of experience in commercial or open-source projects
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively
- Understanding of Agile practices and frameworks·
Would be your plus:
- Experience with software design and development of Enterprise applications/frameworks
- Familiar with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, ggplot2; experience with RStudio
- Experience with JupyterHub,
- Experience with Camunda
- Familiarity with CI\CD tools ( Docker \ Kubernetes )
- If codestyle tools (black, flake8, etc.) it is not an empty phrase for you.
What we are ready to offer:
Our main priority is creating ideal conditions for work and interaction. To achieve this goal, in addition to a decent salary and various bonuses, we are ready to offer you the following:
- 100% remote work from any location that works for you
- convenient work schedule
- provision of a corporate equipment
- assignment separate HR specialist who always can assist you in solving different job issues
- after passing the probationary period, we are ready to assist you in improving your English language skills and continuing education
After a year of successful cooperation, depending on performance, we are ready to offer your assistance in relocation to one of the European countries.
If you are in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org